DMI Home Builders
Financing Your New Home is Easy and Affordable
At DMI financing your new home is easy and THE CHOICE IS YOURS. We work with many different loan products including conventional, FHA, and we even take cash. Over the years we have built many valuable and strong relationships with reputable mortgage professionals and local banks that we can introduce you to; or if you already have a good relationship with a bank or mortgage professional, we are happy to work with them. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Construction Perm Financing
TODAY the vast majority of Custom Home construction is financed through a construction-to-permanent loan. With flexible terms, highly competitive rates, and fast closings, construction loans are the most popular choice for financing your new dream home. Our preferred lenders have a full range of the best financing programs available today and are dedicated to helping our customers enjoy a stress-free financing process. They can even pre-qualify you before you start your home search. Contact your bank or one of our preferred lenders listed below to GET STARTED!
The Choice is Yours
Contact DMI Home Builders about financing your next home or renovation project.
Benefits of Using a Construction-to-Perm Loan
- Save time and money.
- Construction-to-perm loans combine construction financing and mortgage financing into one loan. With only one closing, you save the time and additional costs of a second closing.
- Can offer security by including a loan rate protection option “rate lock or float down option.”
- Allows you to prepay without penalty.
- You are charged interest only on funds as you use them until the completion of your home then the loan will be refinanced into a permanent loan.
- Interest paid on construction-to-perm loans while the home is under construction is tax-deductible on your current year’s taxes.
- Reputable and professional loan officers will be there to guide you through the entire loan process, providing the highest level of support and ensuring all your questions are answered.